- SCHOLARSHIPS TENABLE IN EGYPT FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2016/2017
Friday, September 9, 2016
MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
1.0 Call for Application
Applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians for 23 Undergraduate scholarships tenable in Egypt for the academic year 2016/2017.
• have completed and passed Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education and have obtained an average grade of ‘C’ in the relevant subjects;
• not be admitted in Higher learning institutions;
• not be older than 25 years of age by September 2016;
• Studies will be in Arabic. Students who wish to study in other language will have to pay extra fees in Egyptian to have access to other Department;
• Candidates will not be accepted in the Faculty of Dentistry;
• Candidates are allowed to apply any field except the Faculty of Dentistry; and
• Have good health.
3.0 SELECTED CANDIDATES SHALL:
• Not be allowed to change and be admitted to local Universities.
• Have to purchase own ticket to Egypt and return ticket after completion of studies.
• Have to meet monthly Top Up Allowance Needy students may apply for a loan from the Higher Education Students Loans Board to cover the above items.
4.0 MODE OF APPLICATION
• All applicants must attach certified photocopies of Academic Certificates, Transcripts,
and birth certificates
• Applicants must indicate reliable contact telephone numbers or e – mail.
5.0 All applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU),
P.O. Box 6562,
DAR ES SALAAM.
at 7:16 AM