ZANZIBAR SOCIAL SECURITY FUND
KILIMANI MNARA WA MBAO,
Tender No. ZSSF/2016/2017/NC/01
Provision of Cleaning Services at ZSSF Premises, Zanzibar
Invitation for Tenders
Date: 10th October, 2016
1. Zanzibar Social Security Fund has set aside funds for the operations during the financial year 2016/2017. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payments under the contract for the Provision of Cleaning Services at ZSSF Premises Zanzibar.
2. Zanzibar Social Security Fund invites below list of Service Providers for the Provision of Cleaning Services at ZSSF Premises, tendering process will comprises four Lots. Services providers may quote all lots alternatively may quote any lots in Unguja and another lot in Pemba. The description of lots are as follows:-
LOT: 01 ZSSF MWANAKWEREKWE SHOPPING CENTER
LOT: 02 ZSSF MBWENI ESTATES
LOT: 03 ZSSF BUILDING -KILIMANI
LOT: 04 ZSSF OFFICE CHAKE CHAKE
- Tendering will be conducted through the national competitive procedures specified in the Public Procurement (Goods, Works and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Regulations, 2006 – Government Notice No. 62 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
4. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary, ZSSF Tender Board P.O.BOX 2716, Kilimani –Mnara wa Mbao, Zanzibar from 9.30 am – 3.30pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
5. A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by the selective tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 4 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzania Shillings Fifty Thousand Only ( TZS 50,000). Payment should either be by Banker’s Cheque payable to Zanzibar Social Security Fund or cash paid to the following account detail.
Beneficiary: Zanzibar Social Security Fund
Bank name: The Peoples Bank of Zanzibar (PBZ)
Account No. 021104000884
Swift Code: PBZATZTZ
6. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender security in the form of bankers cheque or bank guarantee in the amount of One Million Shillings (TZS 1,000,000).
- All tenders in one original plus two copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address, The Secretary, ZSSF Tender Board, P.O.BOX 2716 Kilimani Mnara wa Mbao at or before Tuesday, 08th November, 2016 at 12.00pm. The outer cover of the envelope shall be clearly marked “TENDER FOR PROVISION OF CLEANING SERVICES AT ZSSF PREMISES, ZANZIBAR”.Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the ZSSF Conference Room, Kilimani – Mnara wa Mbao
8. Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
ZANZIBAR SOCIAL SECURITY FUND
TEL:+255 024 2230242
KILIMANI MNARA WA MBAO