- Supervise the work performance of supporting audit staff.
- Monitor the progress of the preliminary audit examination of the supporting audit staff and verify the audit queries raised, before finalization into internal audit queries verify for each query.
- Guide the supporting staff to undertake audit functions according to the programs.
- Summarize all internal audit queries and investigate with relevant functional areas before finalizing them.
- Ensure that a file for each query is maintained separately and all related correspondence retained therein.
- Prepare periodic report of outstanding queries for submission to the Managing Director and Audit and Finance Committee of the Board.
- Check on procedures relating to authorized signatures, book of accounts and reconciliations.
- Conduct periodic analysis of expenditure, Income, Investment or any other financial activities of the ZSSF.
- Plan and monitor annual audit programmes.
- Finalize all sectional Audit queries; follow up of all Audit queries until satisfactory accomplishments.
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
ZSSF Employment Opportunities!
ZANZIBAR SOCIAL SECURITY FUND (ZSSF)
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES (RE-ADVERTISED)
Zanzibar Social Security Fund (ZSSF) was established by Act No.2 of 2005 for the purpose of providing benefits to members in respect of contingencies of old age, invalidity, death, maternity and illness. The Fund has two offices one is located in Unguja and the other one is in Pemba.
ZSSF is seeking to recruit dynamic, strategic, competent, committed and qualified applicant with strong credentials to fill the vacancies of Principal Internal Auditor grade II.
ZSSF is inviting all interested and qualified individuals to apply this vacancy. This is exciting opportunity for highly motivated and result – driven professionals. The candidate must possess skills that can be built on ZSSF’s past successes and interacted professionally with ZSSF internally and externally stakeholders.
The successful applicant will report to Managing Director on day to day administrative activities while functionally will report to the Audit and Finance Committee of the Board.
The applicant should be conversant with issues related with the advanced auditing, Social Security, problem solving skills, industrious and must be willingly to work in difficult situation either in Unguja or in Pemba.b) Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform any other duties assigned by his/her immediate supervisor.
c) Key Qualifications and Experience:
· Master Degree in Finance (Accounting option) with professional qualifications of CPAT or ACCA from a recognized University /Institute/Professional Board.
· Must have working experience of minimum of two (2) years in Auditing. Applicants with computer skill will have an added advantage.
d) Terms of Employment:
The post of Principal Auditor Grade II shall be permanent and pensionable.
A successful candidate will be receiving a well motivating and attractive salary. The actual amount of the salary will be clearly disclosed to the all short listed applicants.
How to apply:
The interested applicant should submit his/her application letter with detailed Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of academic certificates and testimonials, names of two referees with their contacts. To those who have studied abroad should prior authenticate their certificates to the proper authority of TCU. In addition to that, the applicant has to submit his/her current and reliable contacts that will include E- Mail address, telephone number and recent passport size photo. All these information should be submitted to the following address before the closing date of the application which is Thursday 20th October 2016.
Zanzibar Social Security Fund (ZSSF),
P. O Box 2716,
at 7:22 AM